Why choose Ekies
Opening on the 25th of June
As always, our constant goal is to offer you the most memorable holidays. Given the current situation with Covid-19, we’ve enhanced our health and safety measures and we will be monitoring all operations throughout the season to ensure a smooth holiday experience for all of our guests.
In line with the above we have:
- Ensured all of our colleagues wear protective masks and all necessary safety equipment.
- Increased frequency of cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces and communal areas of the hotel, including our lobby, guestrooms, restaurants, all employee areas, and more.
- Implemented an enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for our restaurants, bars, and room service. Kindly note that we are already ISO 22000 certified, a global food safety management system that guarantees all of our food-related safety procedures.
- Placed hand sanitizers throughout the hotel.
- Ensured social distancing guidance in public areas, as per the Greek government’s directives.
- We can be reached easily by boat or a private car, reducing the need to take flights.
- Our maximum occupancy will not exceed 150 people, making it easier to operate with social distancing.
- The majority of our communal areas are outdoor.
- Spacious sitting between each sunbed in our beach
- We operate with a small but flexible team.
- The majority of our rooms have their own terrace or balcony and a private entrance.
- In-house laundry services.
- Safe and flexible transfers from / to the airport.
- We offer 24/7 room service.
Contact us directly for a super flexible offer just for you.