ΕΚΙΕS hotel, responding to the requirements of the current modern business reality, aiming to improve its organizational structure and internal operation and always focusing on providing quality services and safe products supported by faster and better customer service (while always calculating the safety requirements which are set by the latter but also by the responsible authorities), decided to plan and install a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) according to ISO 22000:2018 requirements for:
Provision of hot and cold kitchen products (hotel)
EKIES administration commits to:
- ensures the optimal operational condition of infrastructure and equipment, by providing the necessary resources for its smooth, efficient and effective operation.
- adheres to product safety standards and provides when necessary training to its staff.
- applies the rules of good hygienic practice and complies with the requirements of the current European and Greek legislation and the control authorities.
- continually reviews and improves the features of its services where possible as well as the effectiveness of its Processes.
- sets measurable objectives for product safety. These goals are established and evaluated in terms of their degree of achievement in the context of the review of the FSMS by the Hotel Manager.
- monitors, measures and evaluates the critical parameters and processes in order to ensure the Quality and Safety of its services and products respectively.
- has products that ensure the agreed safety standards of the customers as well as the competent authorities.
Measurable goals of the company to satisfy the above security policy are:
- Zero complaints from customers about the safety of the products provided.
- All the results of the laboratory analyzes for our products must be within the limits set by the European and Greek legislation.
On this approach :
- We have developed and implemented a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) System, in accordance with the principles of the ISO 22000: 2018 standard.
- We are committed to the continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the HACCP System through the allocation of the necessary resources and the annual review by the Hotel Manager.
- We make our policy for food quality and safety understandable within the company through continuous and systematic staff training.
- We appoint a HACCP Team Coordinator to monitor the implementation of the FSMS.
Vourvourou Halkidiki, 01-04-2021 The Hotel Manager